Black Swan x Wyre Partner
Now Buy Crypto with Credit, Debit, or Apple Pay!
Published July 20, 2022 · Written by Omair Khan
Black Swan is proud to announce that we are now accepting crypto transactions, online, through our website! That’s right folks, we weren’t joking when we said we are making crypto easy!
You can now purchase up to $25,000 dollars worth of any crypto that you desire. But it doesn’t stop there because guess what, you don’t need to buy crypto in US Dollars anymore! At Black Swan we are trying our best to widen our customer reach so that means you can now buy crypto with any of the following currencies listed below from the comfort of your home:
Woah Woah Woah, hold your horses. Before you go spamming that Buy Online button, (we know we would 😉) we wanted to answer a few key questions that you might have about buying crypto online. Or, if you’re ready, purchase your crypto here.
Making It As Easy As 1, 2, 3!
Can I Buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay?
Yes, you can! If you use an iPhone or Mac, you can buy Bitcoin with Apple Pay! This is even faster than payment cards as you don’t have to enter your payment card information. Here’s how it works:
- Open your Safari browser and visit blackswanbitcoin.com.
- Click or tap the Buy Online button.
- When you get to the payment method tab, select Apple Pay.
- Authorize with Touch ID or Face ID to complete the transaction!
Buying BTC and other cryptocurrencies with Apple Pay is fast, simple, and convenient — if you’re an Apple user, give it a shot!
Is It Safe to Buy Bitcoin Online?
We are so glad to answer this question! It’s been our core mission to not only provide crypto purchasing opportunities quickly but also, securely. Rest assured, Black Swan’s online payment system is powered by Wyre — a powerful and secure payment system that connects your transactions directly to the Blockchain. Finally, if at any point you have any concerns about your card payment, get in touch with our customer support team.
Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced trader, here’s how Black Swan keeps you safe:
- Industry-leading safety standards double-check your identity before you buy Crypto;
- All payment card data is safely encrypted and stored in strict compliance with the strongest security standards;
- Our dedicated fraud prevention team is always ready to investigate any suspicious attempts to buy Bitcoin. Please note that sometimes this means additional checks. Still, it is always done for your own safety.
What Should I Put in the Address Section When Buying Bitcoin Online?
When checking out of Wyre, you will need to designate a crypto wallet address to store the crypto that you just purchased. You could do the following:
- If you have purchased Bitcoin through Black Swan Bitcoin’s ATMs and received a paper wallet in return, you could type in the public address on the paper wallet to receive it in that account.
2. If you want to store it in your digital wallet, you can type in the address of the digital wallet to store it there.
3. Lastly, if you want to send that money to a third-party vendor or service provider, then you can type their crypto address so that the funds are directed to them.
With all that being said, you are now ready to purchase your bitcoin, and if this is your first time — congratulations! We are honored that you decided to begin your crypto journey with us!
We hope you enjoyed reading this article. Follow us for more content!